Monday, November 10, 2008

Surprise Weekend Getaway.

My sweet hubby graduates college in December and I stole him away for a treat. First we went to Levering Orchard and got an eighth of a bushel of apples. Yum! Then we headed to Mayberry and ate lunch at Barney's. We stayed in a neat little B&B and had a lovely view of the Pilot Knob. The next morning we went to the State Park and hiked the Knob. After lunch we went ziplining. The weekend was great and Will loved it! Here are some pics:









3 comments:

ancient one said...

That looked like such fun. How could one not enjoy a surprise weekend like that? And I loved the pictures. Thanks for showing us the fun time you had.

Little Penpen said...

Ziplining looks fun!!! Levering Orchard... I've always wanted to go there. The man, Frank Levering, wrote a book about how they got started and I read it a long time ago. His wife has a show on PBS on Sunday nights, called "simple Living".... have you ever seen it? How cool that you guys went there.... glad you had fun!

The Babysitters Love said...

No I didn't know anything about the show... It was fun! We should all go again during their peak season!