Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reading: A Follow Up

Well reading is certainly in my future. I can't stop. It's an additction. So much so that I'm feeling the urge to study about author's and novels and thier histories. What could be greater in the world? I can get lost for hours on end inside of a good read. Breakfast at Tiffany's. That's what's next on my list. It's in the mail making its way from post office to post office so that I can flip my fingers through the story within. Summer school starts in twenty days and I'll be in heaven with two english classes. I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

I "think" I saw the movie. Maybe I'll read the book when you are done. I've always had on my "to do list before I die" to read some "classic" literature, so that I would know what people were talking about when they mentioned titles. Maybe you can inspire me... let me know which ones are worth reading. :o)