Wednesday, May 13, 2009

-One Year-

A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself - to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart. -- Leo F. Buscaglia

This Sunday will mark the one year anniversay of our marriage. I can't find where the time disappeared to. I only know that I can both learn and grow from the pinch of advice that Buscaglia gave above. The happiest year of my life has been spent with the only man that I could ever adore. I hope that I have given him at least a day in this past year that made him feel nothing but love.

3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Awwww... happy anniversary to you two! I'm happy to see you both so happy! Love you both!

Nichole said...

That is amazing! Happy anniversary! Hope you guys have more years filled with love and joy! I love you dearly!

ancient one said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Will tomorrow... May you have many, many, more!! Love you!