Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blogging- A Precious Commodity (to me anyway)

So, I know that blogging means sitting down and writing something meaningful. Of course that word has different definitions and people would have various answers if you asked them what it meant to them.

Today, I have a couple of hours (and a huge list of homework and studies to check off before morning) and I am taking a short time out to blog. I treasure writing to the fullest. I am so thankful to have this wonderful way to express my thoughts and feelings. Of the many things in my life that mean so much, today I am reflecting on the fact that I feel devinely favored to have received such a tremendous blessing.

What is your precious commodity today? Have you thanked God for the little things? Happy Blogging Friends!

4 comments:

ancient one said...

Makes me think...we visited my husband's sister in the nursing home today. Being able to leave and come home is a precious commodity...(she's still not able to do that.) GOD is good to me all the time. I know I'm not thankful enough. luv ya!

Little Penpen said...

So much to thank HIM for.... I was looking at the little ladies sitting in the dayroom yesteray (at nursing home) and thinking, how lost they look... each one in their own little world. I was thinking this could be me one day. I am thankful for every new day that God gives me and I hope to make the most of the time I have! (and I'm thankful for you, and Will, and AVERY.... and etc. etc.)

ancient one said...

Have you made your spring door wreath yet? Michael is hosting a front door link up party to show off our lovely Spring Wreaths. Have you already made yours? Michael wants to see it. The best one will get a prize. Be sure to check out Michael's Blog and join the party. He's giving away Great Prizes !! Link at the top of my blog..

The Babysitters Love said...

Welcome new friend! Glad to have you on board :)