Sunday, December 18, 2011

Short lil Update

-I'm 10 weeks pregnant today.
-Avery has an ear infection in his left ear, but we're doing antibiotics.
-Will only works a few days this week and we have him home for Christmas break!
-I can't wait to see Avery open his Christmas presents!
-Baby is still making me sick. :-/
-I'm looking forward to a week FULL of Christmas get-togethers!
-I start a one month course in Statistics tomorrow... I'm a lil nervous.
-Everything worked out great at work and I don't have to keep our baby hush, hush anymore!!!!

3 comments:

ancient one said...

I hope you and Avery both feel better soon. Enjoy this week. Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! luv ya!

The Babysitters Love said...

Thanks Grandma! Merry Christmas We Love You TOO!

Little Penpen said...

Sounds like everything is falling into place...well, except sick mommy and sick Avery. I have no doubt that you will 'ace' Statistics...whatever they are. LOL