Friday, April 4, 2008

Going to the Chapel


Okay, here are a few ways to tell when your wedding is just around the corner...

I've been putting laundry away in white high heels (wearing them in for the big day). My next three weekends contain at least one of the following photography, gifts, or cake! 98% of the calls to my cell are from vendors or family with wedding related questioning. I live in the middle of an already small room surrounded by piles of cardboard boxes; most of which are packed with newlywed necessities.

I'm overjoyed by all of the things that are up and coming in the next six weeks. Life as I knew it has begun to spin into something new and wonderful. I am ready to be a wife. And ready for everything that comes along with it! :)

3 comments:

ancient one said...

Laundry in High Heels. What an image in my mind..LOL And yes it makes my feet hurt to think of it...LOL

See you later today!!

Little Penpen said...

Yes, it is almost here! And I will have a new daugher in love! Yesterday was fun and I can hardly wait to see you and Whale's new home with all your new things in it!

Anonymous said...

I know...I agree with Momsy, I'm ready to see the new house all decorated!!!! Ah - and aren't we glad Whale is conditioning his pale skin for the cruise? It still makes me laugh...lol