Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Walking on Sunshine

Today, I am feeling rather happy. I am getting married in eighteen days (and seventeen minutes). In just under two weeks we move our belongings in our new house and fiance will take up residence there and wait for me to join him. In nineteen days we leave for our honeymoon cruise. And in twenty-five days we return home to our new life together, never to be apart again!



Sorry if I have you huffing and rolling your eyes... I'm definitely a hopeless romantic, on a down hill train, with NO chance of slowing down now! How can a girl dismiss the perfection of a life such as has been given me?



Today I'm thankful, for the wonderful man I call my own, for the home that we will make ours, and for a life that we will soon share.



I know this for sure, I'll never miss the nights he wasn't there, I won't be saddened by the fact that my single years have passed, and never will I question if there was a man made by God somewhere out there for me to find.



Love you guys! See you at the Wedding!

2 comments:

Little Penpen said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I think you and Whale were made for each other and I think you two will live happily ever after! We're looking forward to the wedding and seeing your new last name on paper! A*h**y M. H***a*d

ancient one said...

Yep, just a few more days...