Friday, February 22, 2008

Catching up

I've been a boring blogger this week. I turned my head and it's Friday already! Where has this week gone? I'm thankful that tomorrow is Saturday as I have many plans for the weekend that I'm anticipating. But for now, I'll blog about what my week has consisted of.

Of course I don't go through a day without working on wedding plans... And though this weeks planning has been fairly minor, I have gotten things accomplished. I've shopped for aisle runner fabric, bought wedding party gifts, inquired about invitation prices, made appointments, and gone over food lists for the reception. Well, that made it sound simple and short... Haha.

I've started a new book, The Notebook, actually. I'm looking forward to comparing it to the movie and finding similarities and differences. I'll keep you posted!

I'm excited about adding to my blog, all the many things that I'm going to be doing this weekend and in the coming week... I want to share it all now, but I think I'm going to keep you on the edge of your seat for now!

Hope you all had a great week. What did you do?

1 comment:

ancient one said...

Hey, I have already read the Notebook and I liked it. I bought a couple more of NS's books at a yardsale and my sisters and I read them and passed them around.

Only reading I've done this week is the newspaper and blogs...LOL

I love hearing about your wedding plans and I'll be waiting to hear your next post. I know there are going to be some "fittings" tomorrow...

I think we are going to the rodeo tomorrow night.