Monday, May 5, 2008

Friends and Family

Today I've had a few minutes to skim through blog world, and my many other "web things." As I've been reading friends and family are excited about our wedding and to many I see (and feel) the bittersweet emotion running through us all. One of my dearest friends wrote a toast to my fiance and I that was beautiful. My darling mother-in-law wrote about missing her baby when he's gone and reminiscing over dirty laundry, and sister-in-law is preparing for the wedding day. I've had many Congrats, and so many people who have helped to put all of this planning together, and MANY who are still helping!

Of all the emotions that I have today the greatest is love. The love of my friends who are coming by and boxing up my things, while missing "the good ole days." Friends who are taking the time to get off of work to help us move into our new home. Family, old and new, supporting us, helping us, and loving us all the way. Being a part in "our" big day. To all of you, Thank You. This day wouldn't be the same without one of you! It's your day, and our day, and everyone who takes part.

Love and thanks to you all!

3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Okay, I'm going to cry now... sniff, sniff. I'm so happy for you and Whale and look forward to our families joining together forever. As for the laundry.... I'm over it now.... you can do his laundry. hee hee I love you!

ancient one said...

I'm going to wait until later to do any crying... aren't we suppose to cry at the wedding or does A.'s mom have to do it all by herself? I'm just being silly...

You and Will love each other and I'm sure he's picked the right one to share his life.

I'm just so happy for both of you!!

Love you A. !!

Little Penpen said...

PS... you are the one who can't put down deep roots. I want you here with me. :o)