Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dear You,

It's been one of those days, I wish I were three again. Watching my little ones out in the yard, caring only about whether the other children will share the toys, or who will get the next turn climbing the tree. Can't I be three? Where did it go?

Even at three everyone can't get along. You have differences, and opinions, even at three. I wish everyone loved each other past their differences. Why not? Is that thing really important? Are you honestly the only one with life's answers? I don't think it to be so. Maybe in your mind, I am still three?

I don't want to bicker. Must we talk about this again? I feel gloomy and empty, alone even, where we are. There is no place in my life for this. The time in my life is kept for utter bliss now. Please don't invade my privacy. I am there. I am happy. Will you torment me and force sadness now?

Give it up. It is over now. I promise. I'm sorry too. I don't intend to disappoint you. You will see. Watch me grow. Watch me live. Watch me learn. Watch me soar.

All My Heart,
Me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well - not quite sure what to say about this blog. lol. However - you are marrying my brother next weekend. So things will be brighter - I mean come on, you are going on a cruise. lol. I get my hair cut and colored next week so I will be pretty in your wedding! Oh - did you get my message I left you yesterday about the dress and what not?

ancient one said...

(((((((hugs))))))

Little Penpen said...

Heavy!!! I hope this one wasn't for Whale! Love you! Things are looking UP and don't you forget that!