Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy to be home.

Well we've certainly been busy the last several weeks, but all of that is about to slow down. And BOY am I glad! I'm happy to be married to my wonderful husband and never have to say goodnight and walk away. He's my new pillow (*grin*). A few of my new favorite things are; cooking (for him), fixing up things around our house (with him), and talking (to him).... Not that we didn't talk before, but you see, now when I am saying things out loud in the middle of the day, he's the one who is around. I don't have to remember what it was I wanted to say because he's here NOW :) Oh how I love my husband. I can't ever see this getting old.

I know you're all dying to know what we've been up to, and how the honeymoon was... SO, let me just say that the trip was AMAZING! We snorkeled, and saw sting rays, barracudas, sea turtles, and some spongy thing that sucked our hands... We went horseback riding in the ocean and up the steep island hills. And we had some of the most amazing food I've ever tasted in my entire life. But we're glad to be home.

Today, we started one of our many "projects" around the house. We've decided to paint Husband's old bedroom furniture with a black rustic paint to get a wrought iron look from it. We started with a primer and are on hold due to the clouds looking rather full and dark. Right now it's out in the dog pen under the tarp roof (still waiting for the rain)... Better safe than sorry. I promise, promise, promise pictures are on the way... And if I can get it to work, I have another neat surprise up my sleeve!

Love to you all! I miss everyone, and enjoyed seeing you at the wedding! It couldn't have been more perfect. It was truly my fairytale come true!

5 comments:

ancient one said...

Happy to have you back!! Love the top picture!! I can't wait for the surprise you are planning. I heard that MIL has already seen the DVD. Love you!!

Little Penpen said...

We are glad to have you guys back! You had a beautiful wedding and now you are beginning your beautiful life together! Love you!

The Babysitters Love said...

I'm sad to say that my surprise won't work... I had that feeling, but I tried anyway, and it didn't work out... I think my computer is too old!? :(

ancient one said...

Oh well, I know how old computers can be. That's okay.. just let us know where the website of the wedding pictures are.. when you know..LOL

Mary said...

I dropped over from you MILs blog to say hi and to see the wedding photo. It's gorgeous.

Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you both many happy years together.

Blessings,
Mary