Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Few Things.

I have a lot on my mind today, but not enough time to give it the proper writer's creative edge so I think I'll share a few things bullet style ;-)
I'm excited about a few things that are just around the corner!


  • Attending UNCG in the fall to pursue my love of writing.

  • Avery is cutting more teeth.

  • My favorite sister-in-law is coming home!

  • Easter :)

  • My last day at the Community College (meaning I'm moving up to taking lots of writing courses!!!)

  • My husband's SUMMER vacation from work!

  • A couple of family getaways that are scheduled.

  • Zipline, full force.

  • Baby #2 (still a while away, but thinking and talking is in the works...)

  • Life!

I'm just so excited about the things that the coming months hold!

2 comments:

ancient one said...

All good things.. especially baby number 2 LOL

Little Penpen said...

:o) Avery will make a great "big" brother! Looking forward to SIL coming home too!