Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thinking Baby

So, as I mentioned in my post before we've been thinking/talking baby #2. Today I personally have thought about her (for some reason I feel all warm inside to think of baby as a girl) a lot. Here's why: a good friend lost her sweet baby yesterday after carrying it almost full term. Sad is how I feel when I think about the pain that a loss such as this would bring to a family. A mother, that has already loved and nourished this bundle, who has carried but not held her baby, who has watched it kick and turn, but never seen it smile. A sweet daddy who is ready to meet his baby to know of it will wear pink or play football. A proud big sister who has already begun the process of learning to share both time and toys with a new person on the way. All have lost something precious that seemed to be just within reach. So close to being here and now so far.
I can't imagine the hurt and sadness, but knowing these dear people, my precious friends I am reminded of a love so real and so true that they carry. My dear Christian friends always let Christ's love shine through them to everyone they meet and I know that God is wrapping them tenderly now in his arms and promising them peace that certainly passes all of our earthly understanding.
Today, I've been thinking about baby #2 and how blessed we will be when the time comes to have her or HIM. I cannot imagine what my life would be like without the people in it or the people that are yet to come. So today I am feeling blessed for all that I have and not asking for anything more.

3 comments:

ancient one said...

And as hard as it is for your dear Christian friends now, they can look forward to holding their precious child one day in heaven. Love you!

MamaDey said...

From experience it is a very hard process to go through. but everything as hard as it was and is to accept God has a reason and i never understood that reason but...just b there for your friends

Find Babysitter Australia said...

Are you looking for an extra hand to help our with your household and your children?

Nanny Australia is offering Nanny, Au Pair, Babysitting and Tutoring services to parents in Australia.

Au Pair companions are international visitors who travel to Australia on a Working or Student Visa to acquire a better understanding and appreciation of Australian life while living with an Australian family and caring for their young children. They become full-fledged family members, sharing a cultural exchange experience, which often leads to a lasting relationship with the host family.

Should you be interested in hosting an Au Pair, please email our friendly team and we will answer all your questions.

team@nannyaustralia.com.au
www.nannyaustralia.com.au