Thursday, March 17, 2011

Flight Captain Fun

So, a while back I shared with you all that I was in training to become a Zipline Flight Captain. I have been certified as a professional rescuer and have had countless numbers of hours both training and paid on the line.

A nice little perk of my job is that I get to fly family (and sometimes friends during non-busy seasons) for FREE! Here are some photos of my "hard work!" :)

I received my "wings!"

Flying with the guys!

Family fun.

Great day for flying!

4 comments:

Little Penpen said...

It looks like fun... maybe that's how I will celebrate my 50th b.day. LOL

The Babysitters Love said...

You can come anytime! You should get Paula to come and go with you and Will and I will take you for a SPIN!

ancient one said...

It is really great when you love your work... maybe on my 100th birthday... ha ha

The Babysitters Love said...

I'm holding you to that grandma!