Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Gift <3




Well I haven't really blogged about any personal gifts like my blogger friends do, but I decided I had to show you my new gift... :) My mother-in-law (to be) gave me the warmest pj's ever! I wore them last night and I have to tattle a bit, my dad keeps our heat ridiculously low (shhhh!), and these are a God send! (I'm told that the gifts were late, as hubby {to be} had them hanging on his bedroom door and couldn't remember to bring them to me). They couldn't have come at a better time than last evening! I didn't even need covers until well after I had rested my head.





Also, the pretty pink bag photographed with my new warm fuzzies was sent home with me yesterday from her as well. I'm especially excited about taking my new "Bahama bag" with us on our honeymoon!!! Incase you can't make it out, the toat features a map of the bahamas and the caribbean (our exact destinations!). What a wonderful carry-on!







I feel extra special to have been thought of and even more so when I saw my name (the second one) sewn into my pajama shirt :) Thank you for the special gifts momma! I love them!

3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

I hope you enjoy your little goodies. And I hope you fill the big pink bag up with goodies to bring back from your cruise!

The Babysitters Love said...

Haha! I'm excited about my big pink bag. I'm thinking of using it as a carry on for the trip there, and goodie bag is a good idea for the trip back! Love you!

ancient one said...

If your pj's are as warm as the ones she gave me, I know you will definitely love them!! I certainly love mine!! I like the bag too!