Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Men


Some of the the most important men in my life will soon meet each other. On the twenty-third my fiance, my dad, my brothers, my father-in-law (to be), my brother-in-law (to be), and my fiance's best friend are going for their tuxedo fittings. I'm looking forward to this event because our families (extended) will get to meet each other for the first time. I'm already charging the camera batteries to keep all of our precious moments documented. Scrapbooking, here I come!


The little boys will have to wait for a while longer to be fitted for theirs, as they grow so fast at their ages. That will be fun too! We're going to have five miniature men running around in Tuxes. Hehe. I'll keep you updated on the newest events as they come... There's a lot we're excited about doing in the next couple of months. Until the next wedding update... Listen out for the bells!

3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

I can't wait to see your scrapbook when you get it all put together. You and Whale are making lots of sweet memories right now!

ancient one said...

And you know those five little men are going to steal the show...LOL

Everything is coming together...

I will be wanting to see the scrap books too!!

The Babysitters Love said...

You're both welcome to all of them!! Haha... We'll make it a scrapbook day!