Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And even more {in home improvement}

The kitchen is complete (as of yesterday, just don't ask if I have everything back in place...)! Painting is what we're here to discuss. And boy have we been painting!!! We've started (and completed) the first coat in our living room. I love the color. Husband mixed it especially to our taste. If you're wondering, "when will they stop?" Don't ask us! All we know is, our room is next! I think we'll keep going until there isn't a white wall in the house! :) And that, makes me very happy!

2 comments:

ancient one said...

You will need another cruise to rest up after all that work! Everything looks good!!

Little Penpen said...

Your paint job is looking good! I can hardly wait to visit again, once you are all finished. It's fun to change things around, but it is truly hard work!