Friday, June 27, 2008

Bringing Riley Home <3

The last couple of days husband and I have been preparing for Riley's arrival as if we were expecting a baby. We went shopping for new puppy toys (for teething), some tear free puppy shampoo, and all of his little necessities. Today is the day! We finally get to bring him home. Hubby built him a new dog house and today my sister and I painted it for Riley. I think he'll like it. We gave it spots :) I have a few pictures, but I think I'll wait to post them all when his house is complete (Whale is bringing home a smaller paint brush for detail work).

On Saturday Riley will meet his cousin Koopa (they have a play date) *grin*. And he'll get to see Aunt April and Uncle Troy again. It will be loads of fun! Then on Tuesday he will attend his first birthday party and meet my side of the family at the outdoor cookout :) He's gonna be a busy puppy, but one thing's for sure, he's gonna get LOTS of love and attention!

WELCOME HOME RILEY!

Update: Here are the pictures of Riley's home :)

4 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Awwww... can't wait to meet Riley! Sounds like he will get plenty of love! He'll be such a good boy. Your father in law will be in town Mon. and Tues. or Tues. and Wed.... maybe we can see the baby.

Anonymous said...

Yes - I have extra puppy treats incase he gets the rumble in his tummy

ancient one said...

I hope you all have fun on your upcoming visits and parties. Hope the dogs play pretty together..LOL

ancient one said...

Hey, the dog house turned out sooo cute!