Thursday, June 12, 2008

The latest {in home improvement}.

Husband and I completed our furniture project some days ago and have moved our "brand new" faux iron bedroom suit back into the guest room. I can hardly wait to find a suitable decor!


Next up... Ceiling fan! We ordered our fan about a week ago and it came in yesterday. You have to love Lowes! The wonderful man that I married installed it while I was gone to First Aid Training late last night and it was such a nice sight to come home to. I love our new fan. The double light takes my breath away and makes for such a romantic setting.


Tonight, (you'd think we'd be ready to rest, right?) we started the kitchen painting!!!! I'm thrilled! Isn't it looking so great? Can't wait to see the whole house finished and decorated! Yay!


4 comments:

Danielle said...

I like the color of your kitchen. I have a similar color in my dining room!!

ancient one said...

That is very pretty! You know you have a top notch painter there, don't you? He painted a house out in the pines the first summer he stayed with me. Those people sold the house and the new people still have the same paint. You'll have to get him to show it to you the next time you're in our neck of the woods!

Little Penpen said...

Everything looks wonderful! I LOVE your ceiling fan. I don't think I've ever seen one with double lights... gorgeous!!! The furniture looks good painted in black and your wedding flowers look nice on top of the chest. The paint in the kitchen is beautiful. You two are really staying busy with making your house into "your home". Nice touches!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you and your husband...and your decorating! ....and I have mad love for your fan!