Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Addition

Husband and I had an unexpected surprise today! This afternoon, in casual conversation with my cousin, I found out about a lady who has two week old boxer puppies for sale. I squealed when she continued with, "One's white, and....." I didn't even hear the rest!!!! ONE'S WHITE! A WHITE BOXER PUPPY!!! For wayyyy cheaper than I'll probably ever find another one too! And their full blooded.... Oh who cares! Husband and I discussed the pro's and con's and went about our afternoon entertaining company. Husband's phone rang and of course I thought it was Michael, to my surprise Will stepped out of the room and asked if I wanted to go see the puppies! He had called and I didn't even know it. I told you I'd have my sweet boxer puppy one day :) We don't have a name picked out yet, but you just wait! He's white, and he has one black eye, one brown ear, and a little brown nub for a tail. I'm in love! I held him tonight and I'm sure he knows we're taking him home soon. He's too small right now, four weeks to go. I can hardly wait!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats on your new puppy. Boxers are the best dogs. I used to have one.

Deborah Wilson said...

Post a pic of the boxer when you can - I'd have a fit over him too..:)

ancient one said...

Okay... I'll look at his picture too..LOL I know you are excited!!

Gigi Ann said...

I can't decide who is the cutest, the boys or the puppy!!!!

Little Penpen said...

Yay on the new puppy! Can't wait to see my new granddog!