Thursday, January 17, 2008

32 °




It's days like these that make me long for my Caribbean cruise trip! I am NOT a cold weather person at all. I understand the importance of winter weather as far as germs are concerned, but I wish my omniscient Father would have created a spray for those terrible little beastly microbes. Yeah right, I know... Still isn't a cold natured woman free to dream?


Now chilly is one thing, but freezing is another. This 32 ° business kills me! We southerners don't know how to deal with frozen roads and blizzard filled front yards. And on a day like this when the temperature has already risen to a whopping 34° it is then that I ask myself, do I dare venture out onto the doubtless fatal roadways and push my poor car to go a measly 20 miles per hour (for fear that I'd surely hit the driver preceding me). I think not. I believe I will stay here, wrapped in a million quilts, and continue to live in my fastasy world, where it is much warmer, might I add...

2 comments:

Little Penpen said...

We could pack up and move to Florida! What do you think? Stay warm!

ancient one said...

Book, Blanket, Couch... sounds good for a day like today!