Wednesday, January 9, 2008

|My Blessing|


He's understanding, encouraging, honest, and sometimes annoying. He's everything I could ever ask for put into one person. I love him with all of my heart. We talk, and laugh, and share our lives separately and I'm ready to be with him forever. Every time I have to leave him or tell him goodbye it hurts. After a long day, he is my reason to smile. He goes anywhere I ask him to and always makes it a better journey. My love for him continues to grow everyday that I live. Yesterday marked nineteen months that we have shared together, and yet I feel as though I've known him all of my life. Did I really get through nineteen years without him by my side? Only by God's grace, and with His blessing I'll never be without him again, because he is my fiance. In just barely over four months he will become my husband. He will be my grandest treasure ever. God truly honored His word and exceeded my highest expectation.

2 comments:

ancient one said...

Will is a blessed man to have someone love him like you do! He loves you too!!

Little Penpen said...

I am so glad you love my baby like you do! I've always prayed, since he was a little boy, that He would be preparing his "wife to be" for him.... someone that would love him and be the perfect Christian wife for him. God does answer prayers! You see, even though we didn't know each other, I've been praying for you your whole life!