Tuesday, January 15, 2008

~Beauty~



Today I had my hair and make-up consultation. Boy was it fun! I'm at work and I look like a beauty queen (haha). Too bad I don't have somewhere great to go tonight. This was really the first thing I've had done for me, as far as the Wedding planning goes and I am very pleased. I would post an actual picture of the hairstyle for you, but my sweet fiance has been reading up on my blog from time to time and I want it to be confidential ;) I also picked out my headpiece while I was at Sheila's and might I say it's GORGEOUS! The wedding is coming soon and it seems like the months are passing so quickly now. My dress will be in, in two to three days and then I can pick out my veil and book my bridal portrait session... That's usually your mark that tells you, "You're getting married soon!" I'm ecstatic about being Will's wife. I even dreamed about our honeymoon cruise last night (even though it was a BAD dream) that tells me it's all I'm thinking about! Four months and two days left...

2 comments:

Little Penpen said...

You always look so pretty, without a beauty consultant. If you look any better than that, fiance will faint at the altar! I know you are getting excited... your time is almost here!

ancient one said...

What pen pen said!