Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow...



So, I've gone and done it. I've now posted a blog solely dedicated to the wintry white fluff that survives only in the frostbitten atmosphere. It began to grace us with its presence around noon today and fell for hours afterward.



Now, I may be cold natured, but I'm far from cold hearted. Look at how beautifully it coated my lush green grass. Had I not told you, you'd have never known it to be there. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it fall whilst curled up with my thick afghan.





Once my world was completely covered I couldn't fight back the urge to photograph its beauty. My house, my yard, my trees, and everything they touch, all quilted. Winter has kissed my community and there is such serenity all around.



Here's hoping you're enjoying the breathtaking display, dispite the chill, and staying warm
inside. From my heart to your's, have a happy winter's day!

1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

Well, I was at work, watching it snow. But it was beautiful and we have lots of windows, so we could see it very well. It was fun watching our residents' reactions.