Monday, January 7, 2008

Thanks <3


Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes yesterday! I had a wonderful birthday and many well wishes! The weather was beautiful (it made me wish for spring to hurry along). I received great gifts, which include the zoom lens for my camera (it will come in handy on our honeymoon!!!), a gorgeous bracelet, $$$MONEY$$$ (who could be upset with that?), some smelly goods, cards, and yummy chocolates! Oh not to mention the fact that my birthday dinner party isn't until Thursday! :) Who knows what else could be in store!

3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Happy Belated birthday, my love! I thought about you all day while I was at work, everytime I wrote the date, which was very often! I have a gift for you here, if son doesn't forget to bring it to you. Happy 21!

The Babysitters Love said...

Haha. Thanks Momma!

ancient one said...

Sounds like your birthday was a Happy One...and more to follow! I think I left you a Happy Birthday over on myspace..LOL