Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Photography & Flowers



I am very happy to be getting the photography for our wedding taken care of. Being busy has been a minor set-back of wedding planning and is completely worth every minute spent. Tonight I'm signing the contract! This is a big relief as I had started to worry with our wedding getting so close. Photography is a BIG deal! I feel that we have found the photographer that best suits our needs and the package couldn't be more perfect. This is the woman that will capture every moment of our wedding day, from start to finish, she is responsible for grabbing our love and commitment and making into an image to be cherished forever. I am confident that she is more than qualified to do just that.


Amongst today's other completed wedding to-do's are floral centerpieces. I must be in a dream world or am very very blessed (I'm claiming the latter). I also have the world's greatest florist! Haha. I went this morning to take a vase to the shop for a sample centerpiece to be made. While there, not only did my florist assure me that my idea would absolutely be possible, she lent me her gorgeous concrete garden fountain for our reception! God has truly blessed me with a stress free, happy day!

2 comments:

ancient one said...

And stress free days are the BEST!! Enjoy!!

Little Penpen said...

It sounds like the wedding plans are coming along nicely. I'm sure it will be a very beautiful day. Can't wait to see everything all put together!