Thursday, January 3, 2008

Our Big Plans♥



For the next four months you will probably hear way more than you want to about my upcoming wedding to Will. I feel sometimes it's all I talk about, considering the planning takes up all of my free time. I'm thrilled beyond measure to be marrying the love of my life on May 17 of this year! Our plans are quickly coming to a close as we are what I like to call "over the hill" with only a few weeks left. Today I met with my jewelry designer to take part in creating our beautiful trinkets. For every meeting that is checked off on my calendar I feel one more step closer to becoming his wife. I am overjoyed at the whole experience of being the fiance of Will, but am looking much more forward to being married to him.

My next order of events to take care of this month will be the photography deposit (next week, yay!), beauty consultation, rehearsal dinner reservations, and my younger girl's dress orders... I'm sure there will be many more details for me to add as the events unfold. And February promises to be even more fun and filled. Haha!

3 comments:

ancient one said...

I won't get tired of hearing about your wedding. It sounds so exciting!!

Little Penpen said...

It'll be here before we know it!

The Babysitters Love said...

And I can hardly wait♥