Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dizzy*


Between the bad weather and the recent holiday I just can't get back in the groove of things. I'm not awake. Today can't be Wednesday. And lunch is on Papa Johns today. I'm not normally like this. I've had so many half days or days off all together that I don't know which end is up. I sure am thankful for a break. It has been nice to be able to work on the wedding, and rest. Today will be a longer day, preparing me for my normal work day starting tomorrow. I'm happy to have had a miniature vacation. Did the weather delays and the government holiday effect any of you?

2 comments:

ancient one said...

Hey Ash,

I know the feeling. Can't get my days straightened back out. Too many Sundays or something. Hey it takes about all of January to get back on schedule. We'll get there!!

Love you!!

Little Penpen said...

The weather didn't affect me too much... work goes on as usual for me. My husband took me to work and picked me up, so I didn't have to drive in it. The girls at work tell me I'm spoiled... I will have to agree!